|Turmeric||½ tea spoon|
1. Clean, wash and shred cabbage finely.
2. Grate coconut fine.
3. Crush Onions, green chilli and garlic and grind together with the coconut.
4. Heat oil in a shallow pan, add the garlic, chilli paste.
5. Add shredded cabbage saute.
6. Cook, sprinkling a little water if necessary when ¾ is done, add the grated coconut curry leaves and remove from the fire after about 2 to 3 mins.
7. heat oil. Add finely chopped onions when it browns add the prepared cabbage and sauteed for another 2 mins. check for seasoning and serve piping hot.