|Dhuli Urad dal||200g|
|Coriander leaves||¼th bunch|
|Chilli powder||¼th tea spoon|
|Jeera||2 tea spoon|
1. Soak dal for 4 hours. Grind to a fine paste, AddChopped coriander leaves and green chillies, add salt.
2. Heat oil Make small balls with the dal paste using water, fry on a slow fire.
3. When the pakodas are golden brown, take them out the drip them in cold water for 15 minutes.
4. Pass the curds
5. Take out the pakodas from water; squeeze out extra soaked water between the palms and dip in curds.
6. Garnish with Powdered, roasted coriander seeds, jeera and peppercorns and coriander leaves.