|Sauces – Egg Based|
|1.||Clarified butter||300 (gm)|
|2.||Egg Yolks||02 no.|
|6.||Tarragon herb||1-2 leaves|
1. Boil a vinegar reduction in a sauce pan along with crushed peppercorn,chopped onions, and tarragon. Reduce it to half. Add few drops of water and strain it.
2. mix liquid with the egg yolks and mix well.
3. Place the bowl over simmering water or over a double boilert.
4. Whip using a whisk to a ribbon consistency.
5. Gradually add warm butter and continue whisking a thick sauce appears.
6. Adjust seasoning and serve hot.