|1. For Kofta|
|2. Paneer||200 g|
|3. Khoya||100 g|
|4. Comflour||2 table spoon|
|5. Red chilli powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|6. Salt||to taste|
|7. Roasted cumin powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|8. For preparation|
|9. Yellow gravy||400 g|
|10. Fresh cream||20 ml|
|11. Sweet Spice Powder||1/4 th tea spoon|
|12. Cumin seeds||1/4th tea spoon|
|13. oil for frying||As required|
1. Grate paneer and khoya together.
2. Add rest of the ingredients for kofta and rub to a smooth paste.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and deep fry them to light colour on medium flame, remove and keep aside.
4. Heat 2 table spoons of oil in a deep frying pan and add cumin seeds allow them to brown and add yellow gravy.
5. Allow to boil and then add sweet spices powder and fresh cream. Pour over kofta and garnish with fresh cream and serve hot.