|1. Paneer||350 g|
|2. Makhani gravy||300 g|
|3 .fresh cream||20 ml|
|4. for marination|
|5. curd||50 g|
|6. ginger garlic paste||10 g|
|7. salt||to taste|
|8. red chilli powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|9. orange red colour (optional)||1/4th tea spoon|
1. Cut paneer into 3/4th inch cube.
2. Mix all the ingredients for emanation and add paneer pieces.
3. Arrange the marinated paneer pieces on a bakhing tray and sprinkle some oil on top.
4. Bake it at 190″c until light brown m’ colour. Remove from oven.
5. Heat 1 tea spoon of 011′ m‘ a deep frying pan add makhani gravy and boil’.
6. Add paneer pieces and adjust the consistency and seasoning.
7. Serve hot garnished with fresh cream and lots of butter.